University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Evaluation of Rotator Cuff Healing and Cuff Signal Characteristics by MRI. Gregory, J et. al.
- Evaluating Arthroscopic Knot Tying Abilities of Orthopaedic Residents. Theodore Shybut, MD; Shahroz Aziz; Robert Fullick, MD; Christopher Harner, MD.
- The Use of Fibrin Clot and Biologic Adjuncts to Stimulate Tendon Healing in the Rabbit Model.
- Effects of Glenoid Wear on Glenoid Component Forces in Total Shoulder Arthroplasty. James Gregory, MD; Robert Fullick, MD; Jeremy Woodson, MD.
- Range of motion and deltoid muscle forces in reverse total shoulder arthroplasty with progressive medial glenoid wear: A cadaveric biomechanical analysis. Doherty, David, MD; Robert Fullick, MD; Chris Roche, PhD; Catherine Ambrose, PhD.
- Biomechanics and Force Transmission across Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty During the Golf Swing.
Alps Surgery Institute, Clinique Generale, Annecy, France
- Regional Cerebral Oxygen Saturation and Shoulder Surgery in the Beach Chair Position: A prospective study with comparison to transcranial Doppler. Submitted for publication.
- The “Sentinel” Sign: Evaluation of the Long Head Biceps Tendon as a Marker for Occult Subscapularis Pathology.
- The 4 Dimension Code: A Universal Language for the Description of the Rotator Cuff and Surrounding Structures of the Shoulder.
- The Minimally Invasive, Subscapularis Sparing Approach for Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Technique and Early Outcomes.
Union Memorial Hospital Sports Medicine
- Evaluation of Pullout Strength Using Bioabsorbable Interference Screws to Address Malpositioned Tunnels in Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Biomechanical Study. Accepted for publication in Journal of Knee Surgery.
- A Comparison of Microbial Colonization of Standard Orthopaedic Tourniquets vs. a New Disposable Tourniquet Following Total Knee Arthroplasty. Pilot Study.
Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program
- Comparison of three non-operative treatments for Juvenile Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Knee. A bi-center study from Children’s Hospital of Boston and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Calcaneofibular Ligament Transfer for Peroneal Tendon Dislocation in Skeletally Immature Patients: A Retrospective Analysis.
- Analysis of Acetabular Retroversion in Ballet Dancers: A Radiographic Study.
University of Texas – Houston Medical School Research Program
- Glauser, C; Gartsman, GM; Guzel, V; Fullick, RK; Ambrose, CG; The Effects of Capsular Venting and Thermal Capsulorrhaphy on Glenohumeral Translation: A Biomechanical Study.